First review all information on this website, then attend an information session. Go to https://justisse.ca/index.php/rl/register -- "Register For a HRHP Training Info Session" (no obligation) and sign up. This action connects with the Registrar's office, who will provide you with connection details for this online meeting.
Upcoming Info Sessions
Due Dates for Application
Start dates are May 1st (application due March 15th) and October 1st (application due August 15th) each year.
Once the application and application fee have been received, applicants have six months to complete all necessary steps for registration (meet pre-requisites, submit required documents, and attend the Orientation Interview.) After six months the application automatically expires.
Prerequisites for Applicants
- A minimum of a two-year undergraduate degree, diploma, or certification in any field of academia. (Other educational experiences that demonstrate the ability to undertake academic study will be considered.)
- Credit for an introductory level college/university anatomy and physiology course taken within the last 5 years (or less recently if one is currently a healthcare provider).
- At least one of the following:
- Credit for an introductory level college/university women’s or gender studies course.
- Work or research in the field of reproductive justice.
- Having charted cycles for a minimum of 6 months using a recognized FABM (as codified and promulgated by an organization or institution, eg Justisse, TCOYF, BOMA, SERENA).
- Completion of instruction around one’s charting practice (including requisite follow up sessions) with a certified Fertility Awareness Educator (FAE).
- Knowledge of basic counselling skills, including but not limited to non-violent communication, motivational interviewing, active listening, and empathy.
Any applicant who has not fulfilled one or more of the following prerequisites but nonetheless feels qualified to undertake the Justisse HRHP Training is encouraged to discuss their situation with us individually.
Flexibility in Application Requirements
We acknowledge that an applicant may be unable to gather some of the required documentation or have the necessary prerequisites for various reasons. If that is the case then they are required to attach a letter to their application outlining their position and ask for flexibility and consideration as regards required documentation and/or prerequisites.
Payment of the application fee of two-hundred-ninety-five dollars CAD ($295.00) must be paid before the application is reviewed. Payment is made through PayPal to email@example.com.
A former applicant may re-apply within two years of the first application expiration by submitting a new application form and fee. The re-application will carry forward all documentation previously received and accept any new and relevant documentation.
Instructions and Communication
- Fill out the online application and send your personal essay and any relevant documentation requested to the Justisse College Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Justisse College Registrar, P.O Box 1786, Parksville, British Columbia, Canada V9P 2H6.
- Please inform Justisse College in writing of any changes to personal information within 30 days.
- Formal notices and communications from Justisse College are typically sent by e-mail. However, there may be times when contact is made by phone, mail or by an online meeting or conference service.
- Required documentation from third parties (e.g. transcripts from universities, letters of evidence, letters of reference from supervisors or mentors, and other such parties) must be sent to Justisse College Registrar directly. By mail to: Justisse College Registrar, P.O Box 1786, Parksville, British Columbia, Canada V9P 2H6 OR send as a secure digital document to email@example.com.
- Transcripts or letter of evidence that are not in English must be translated and notarized as true copies of the original transcripts, and submitted along with the original transcripts.
- Before an application is reviewed, all required documents must be received by the Justisse College Registrar.
- Applicants are solely responsible for ensuring all documents are received by the College in a timely fashion.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit all application documents by secure email.
- Photos, photocopies, or faxed application material is not accepted. Applications that are not legible will be rejected.
- The Justisse College Registrar will notify applicants if their application documents are insufficient or if further information is required.
Justisse HRHP Application Form
Please complete the online application form by clicking here.
The Registrar's Office will be in touch to confirm receipt of your application.